Notice any problems on forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice any problems on forum?

OK, I know for sure the Rally forums are messed up.....still trying to locate the missing data. Feel free to post relevant info or New threads now so people have info on upcoming rallies.

Has anybody else noticed anything wrong, different, strange, missing, etc, etc since the site was hacked, if so post it here so we can look at it and get it fixed.

thanks!!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

For some reason a pic will not show up. It does in the preview but not after it's posted. Anyhelp would be greatfull.
    "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

There's no link on the left to go directly from Classified Ads to the forum. Any chance that could be added?

'82 XJ1100J-John
      '78 XS1100E-Name Forthcoming (It's a Girl!)

Comment

Not sure if this goes here but when I click my name to go to my profile it has subtracted 10 years from my birthdate. Not that I'm complaining but If I'm 10 years younger I feel really old.
        Russ Neal
        Milton, NH
        04 GL1800 ABS
        04 Kawasaki Concours(Sold)
        99 Royal Star Venture(Sold)
        80 XS1000 Special(Sold)
        83 XJ750 Midnight Maxim(Sold)
        80 XS1100G(Sold)
        81 XS 650 Special(Sold)

Comment

Not sure if this is a forum problem but...
          I got this message from a guy on the Triples Forum:

Hey Jason,

I was wondering if you could help me out. I subscribed to the XS11 forum and I noticed you are a member there too. So my problem is the site said I would get a email so I can verify my account so I could post messages, well I never got that email. So could you send a PM to one of the administrators and ask them to get me that email or whatever I need to do. I went into the site and seen if I could figure out what to do but no luck. I really would appreciate it. I want to read some threads and get some info on the XS11. I am planning to buy one in the near future, I am just waiting on the right one to come along. I want a Standard, I am not a special kind of guy lol. Well I really do appreciate your time..
          Thanks Alot, Shawn

I thought I would email the webmaster from the <contact us> on this page and my email was not able to get through.

He uses deerslayer303 as a logon on the Triples Forum page (I'll assume he use the same logon here).

Just passing it on.
          Jason K.
          '80 XS1100G
          '80 XS850LG
          '96 FZR600

Comment

I have noticed that when i'm logged in the folders flash when a new reply or thread is posted since my last view. I no longer see this. Can it be put in place or is it just my browser?

Sidekick
            XS1100SG

Comment

quotes and plagerisms

I just want you to knw that I had not seen the quote of the month when I put the very same quote as my signature, Hope not to offend. I found the quote hand written on a white board in a railroad section shack in Lakota, ND
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
              used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming,"Wow! What a Ride!"

Comment

Working...
              X