greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings

Have a XS1100 Special. 2nd gear slips out with less than half throttle applied. Great help in repairs section. The bottom end is lying on the garage floor with parts and repairs in progress. Can't wait to get on the road again.

Cool site!

Thanks all for the help.

welcome

Welcome to the site and good luck with the trans repair.
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Slarty,
      Welcome to the group & good luck with your trans fix. You'll find this site very helpful. I'm just a couple hours down the road in Kenora. If you're out here for a weekend ride sometime, send me an e-mail (see profile for e-mail addy). Do you know any other XS / XJ owners in Winnipeg & area? I hope to attend the classic bike rally in East Selkirk on July 2 or 3. Look for a Maroon 1978 XS1100E in full touring setup if you're there...Ontario tag, of course. Winnipeg being the 'wholesale capital of Canada', can you recommend a place where I can get a leather jacket for cheap? We lived in Winnipeg some years ago and I got swmbo a nice gray bike jacket at a great price at a small upstairs leather sewing shop in the market square/exchange district. But the shop is no longer there.
      Take care and ride smilin'
      Dennis

Comment

Working...
      X