Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation

My SWMBO, Wildkat translated the Arabic, and she came up with: "God is greatest & honor (or strenght) to Islam & Muslims " She said there was one word that she couldn't figure out. I have no idea why some ID10T would do this, unless he just finally pulled his fingers out of his nose and had nothing else to do. Does this mean that all of our bikes are fixed?

It would be nice if my bike was fixed. I just threw my back out today so It'll be a couple of week now till I get "MIYAMI" back together. Darn it...
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

It would be nicer if your back were fixed Did you get to see my post the other day about MIYAMI sounding like a city in Southern Florida? people will think that's were you live. I don't remember, what is wrong with your bike?

Comment

Oh, Just doing the valves. should have done them along time ago. Figured around 8000 miles and just fuel, oil, plugs, fuel line, brakes and tires. not bad. Even with my back hurtin I'de still get er runnin. Just waiting on a gasket then it's time for a bath. I have the same wet no run right problem but I'm hopeing to fix that with some dilectric grease and sillycone. Tried only the grease last year at the Stugis rally but it didn't help.
        S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
        1-big XS patch
        1-small XS/XJ patch
        1-XS/XJ owners pin.
        1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
        2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
        1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
        1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X