Dates on original post ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates on original post ?????

What's with the dates on the original post? Does it mean something?
    It says "until 7-23-2004" after the 'scribble' that is supposed to be Arabic......
    It seems too weird that a hacker would attack an obscure motorcycle site to spread propaganda ......... and it is a real p*ss-off at the same time....
    All hackers and Virus writers should be nailed to a board and set adrift in shark infested waters with their 'wee-knee' hanging down as bait (assuming they have a wee-knee....
    - Larry
    '79 Special

I could be wrong, but maybe he set something up that won't let the site be restored till that date. Actually I hope I'm completely off base on this one.

Comment

well this sucks

props to the users working on re-building the forum - asking questions, answering questions, trying to figure out where the files went - rather than clacking away with this disgusting racist bull****. like what's already been said... we've got it all between our ears. why anyone would deliberately erase the hard work of a mutual aid network of mostly middle and working class motorcyclists from canada (and a few other countries)? my guess is that it's some random ******* doing random damage. what a hero. cracked the xs11 site. i could think of a thousand better sites to hit...

jon
      "there's more to life than not dying"

Comment

The dates must mean that the post will remain for a month until it is automatically archived....
        maybe....huh????
        '79 Special

Comment

what the date means

The fake "me" posted an "announcement." Announcements expire after 30 days. That's all it meant.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for the input on the dates. I was kinka wondering about that myself Boy if I could smile like this face without scaring people that would be great. To bad tommorow I start the process of getting to the point of smiling without scaring people. OUCH. Wish me luck and good pain killers
            S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
            1-big XS patch
            1-small XS/XJ patch
            1-XS/XJ owners pin.
            1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
            2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
            1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
            1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X