In search of web sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of web sight

I came across a sight a couple of weeks ago, and I forgot were or how to get back to it. I've rattled my brain and looked everywhere I could think of but to no avail can I find it agian. What this sight is, Instead of having to order a whole carb kit just for 1 or 2 parts needed. This place sell just the parts. (if you needed only one float bowl gasket.) I've got a project bike that I'm working on ( 81 Honda cb650 custom ) and am in need of only the float bowl gaskets. If I remember right, the price was only $2.00 per. Figured while "MIYAMI" is apart, I'd take care of her to. Any help in finding this place or finding a link to where I can get just the parts I need would be great.
    Also. I edited my profile and added the name of my scooter to my signature. Pronounced 'My Yami' Hopefully this does not offend anyone or is not used by another member. I named her when I bought her a little over three years ago and figured it would be right to let the world know her name.
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Is this the site?

www.partsnmoreonline.com
    Last edited by sidecarKev; 06-20-2004, 08:53 AM.
    Kevin
    '79 XS1100 w/ Sidecar "SOLD"
    [URL=http://webpages.charter.net/kbhahn/sidecar1.html]My Webpage[/URL]

Comment

Yes. This is the sight that I was trying to find. I feel like a shmuck because I've been on this sight many times and I guess that I brain cramped. I hate it when that happens.
      S.R.Czekus

1-big XS patch
      1-small XS/XJ patch
      1-XS/XJ owners pin.

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Hey there Czekus21,

There's a little button on the top of your browser, called FAVORITES, try it, you'll like it!
        T.C.

Seriously, I created a folder for my XS11 content and put all of those links in that folder, saves lots of brain racking later, heaven's knows I can't afford to loose any more cells!!!
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

MYAMI...Sounds like a city in Southern Florida

Comment

Thanks for the advice, for some reason it's been an XSivlly "duh",, week. Ever have one of those. Glad I don't have all of the parts yet for "MIYAMI" or I think I'd be afraid to ride her. To much water and not nuff beer I guess. "MIYAMI" ( MY YAMI ) Not to put a city down or anything but I 've been to every major city in N. America while I drove a truck, But I've never been to Miami. Nevr had any reason to go. I guess some day I'll make it down there. One day before I die I would like to jump on MIYAMI and take an XSivlly long trip around the U.S.A. and through Canada. All in do time I guess, as long as those "duh" day don't come back any time soon.
            S.R.Czekus

1-big XS patch
            1-small XS/XJ patch
            1-XS/XJ owners pin.

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X