Aim Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim Expo

Perter Slatcoff of VJMC is trying to find an XS1100 Standard for the 2017 AIM Expo. If anyone can assist, his contact info is as follows:

I have received a request from the American Motorcycle Association (AMA) asking if VJMC would be interested in providing a Yamaha XS 11 to used as part of the AMA Hall of Fame induction ceremony presentation at AIMExpo.
    This year AIMExpo will take place September 21-24, 2017 at the Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio.

If you have a nice clean Yamaha XS 11 you would like to share as part of this prestigious award ceremony please send several pictures of your bike to
    Peter Slatcoff at
    AIMExpo@vjmc.org -
    1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Transport

I asked Peter about transporting a bike to the AIM Expo. This was his reply:

AMA will make the arrangements to pick the bike up and return it. Or we can discuss alternatives. Including the individuals participation in AIMExpo.

Sounds like a good experience for someone.

Mike

1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors

Mike

Comment

There you go buddy. That red Venturer would be a great show bike. Honestly, any bike I've seen you possess would.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

AIMExpo

I'm thinking anyone with a worthy bike, especially in the Ohio area, should jump on this opportunity.
        1981 XS1100H Venturer
        K&N Air Filter
        ACCT
        Custom Paint by Deitz
        Stebel Nautilus Horn
        EBC Front Rotors

Mike

Comment