Photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket

Anyone else having issues with Photobucket. It's become so slow for me it's almost unusable, on ANY of my machines. It makes no difference.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

You are right Greg, it's a power hog now, I've switched over to Google photos.
    2H7 (79)
    3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

It's become so commercial, like FB, that you have to wait sometimes minutes for all the ads and pop ups to load to copy one of your pics so you can share it.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Greg...et al

its been like that for a while..its because you are using the free version...or so I think..the scripts for the ads never stop..even after you are on the page you want..navigating anywhere it starts all over again...I rarely use fotofukup anymore..I went with Smugmug...$5 per month though..but everything about smugmug is really nicely done...
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Yes

I am so frustrated, doesn't even work at all for me.

Prevents me from contributing to this forum.

So if there is a way with google then that would be great.

Even better if we could post to the site from our phones, like facebook. So easy and fast, just the way I like it
          '78 XS1100E (the newest bike I've ever owned)
          '74 CB350F1 (under restoration)
          '72 RT2 MX360 (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

Originally posted by dbbrian View Post
            I am so frustrated, doesn't even work at all for me.

Prevents me from contributing to this forum.

So if there is a way with google then that would be great.

Even better if we could post to the site from our phones, like facebook. So easy and fast, just the way I like it
            depends upon your phone.Mine will post pics up to the site ...YMMV
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
              its been like that for a while..its because you are using the free version...or so I think..the scripts for the ads never stop..even after you are on the page you want..navigating anywhere it starts all over again...I rarely use fotofukup anymore..I went with Smugmug...$5 per month though..but everything about smugmug is really nicely done...
              Hey BNE,

I remember seeing an advert on PB that says it'll only cost $15.00 a YEAR to get rid of the banners and such....I haven't tried it, but that sounds a lot cheaper than the Smugmug site!?

T.C.
              T. C. Gresham
              81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
              79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
              History shows again and again,
              How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

It's tough for me to gripe about a service that is provided to me for free. Just the same, it's working fine for me right now.
                Marty (in Mississippi)
                XS1100SG
                XS650SK
                XS650SH
                XS650G
                XS6502F
                XS650E

Comment

If you are looking at advertisements, then why would it not be free?

I don't think anyone should have to pay a company to look at ads. They are getting their revenue, and advert people are getting their exposure.
                  '78 XS1100E (the newest bike I've ever owned)
                  '74 CB350F1 (under restoration)
                  '72 RT2 MX360 (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

Worked great for me for several years but the last year or so it's almost useless.
                    Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58 View Post
                      Hey BNE,

I remember seeing an advert on PB that says it'll only cost $15.00 a YEAR to get rid of the banners and such....I haven't tried it, but that sounds a lot cheaper than the Smugmug site!?

T.C.
                      on the face of it you are correct..however Smug Mug is a better run site..easier to navigate and is owned by one of the administrators over at ADVrider.com..so they are fellow motorcyclists...
                      1980 XS650G Special-Two
                      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                        Worked great for me for several years but the last year or so it's almost useless.
                        exactly my situation..worked good for years but then the past year they took a crap...
                        1980 XS650G Special-Two
                        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                        X