No Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Title

Have a friend who has bike. Not a 1100. I think it's 2009 Kawasaki. I thought I saw on some threads about you can apply for title if you don't have one. We're in Ny. She got it from cousin who's Dad had it and passed away in Ohio I believe. Any suggestions would be helpful. He looked into new frame with fresh vin but that's like $1200. Thanks.
    79 XS11SF

It's an icky autuatiosituation that may involve the DMV, and probate.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Yea she hats what he said. And executor of the estate I guess.
      79 XS11SF

Comment

Should be simple as long as everyone cooperates. Tell the DMV what happened and they will send you paperwork or set up an appointment to see you/her/cousins, present proof (notarized executor of estate) and DONE. Replacement title here is about $10.

Originally posted by dbmb0416 View Post
        Have a friend who has bike. Not a 1100. I think it's 2009 Kawasaki. I thought I saw on some threads about you can apply for title if you don't have one. We're in Ny. She got it from cousin who's Dad had it and passed away in Ohio I believe. Any suggestions would be helpful. He looked into new frame with fresh vin but that's like $1200. Thanks.
        76 XS650 C ROADSTER
        80 XS650 G Special II
        https://ibb.co/album/icbGgF
        80 XS 1100 SG
        81 XS 1100LH/SH DARKHORSE
        https://tinyurl.com/k6nzvtw
        AKA; Don'e, UD, Unca Don'e

Comment

I hav a frame

I have a 79 standard frame that I would sell to $100 plus shipping. I have the title. I bought it from a guy off this site a few years ago and never used it.
          80 SG XS1100
          14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Originally posted by tarzan View Post
            I have a 79 standard frame that I would sell to $100 plus shipping. I have the title. I bought it from a guy off this site a few years ago and never used it.
            Have a friend who has bike. Not a 1100. I think it's 2009 Kawasaki.
            "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
            1981 LH

Comment

Oops, I even read that, and it was like I was listening to my wife ask me to take out the trash.I didn't even hear what I was reading.
              80 SG XS1100
              14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Working...
              X