club eagle rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club eagle rider

Anyone on here belong? Know anyone that does? I'm thinking of flying into Denver and renting through them to do the Rally in July. any input would be welcome.
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Just trailer to Denver Potter, or Wichita and ride with us.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      Just trailer to Denver Potter, or Wichita and ride with us.
      20 hours, 1300 miles one way to Wichita. Gas and hotel rooms would add up. roundtrip flight is about $500. my truck gets about 15 mpg..
      If I breakdown that far from home I'd be out of luck. Rental breaks down I call a cab to the airport.
      "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

1980 LG
      1981 LH

Comment

I just did that over Christmas. 1300 miles from Tulsa to Billings,Mt. 18hrs.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

and back. I can think of better things to do than ride highways for 40 + hours

1980 LG
          1981 LH

Comment

I thought you only averaged 50mph?
            Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
            '06 Suzuki DR650
            *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
            '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
            '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
            '81 XS1100 Special
            '81 YZ250
            '80 XS850 Special
            '80 XR100
            *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Originally posted by trbig View Post
              I thought you only averaged 50mph?
              When I'm alone and not bustin' a$$ that works for ETA.
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
              X