Fantastic Trick Riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Trick Riding

Hay guys, check out the world champion trick rider on this link. 9 minutes of out of this world trickery without dropping it except on purpose. Worth the watch as far as I'm concerned.

http://eris.gnarf.org/~sege/christia...2003-short.wmv

Enjoy!
    Ken/Sooke
    78E Ratbyk
    82 FT500 "lilRat"

Trick Riding

I just watched again for the third time. Really wonder how many bikes he has dropped, how many bones he has broken and how much skin he has lost to get his skill level to the point it is now!
    WOW!
    Ken/Sooke
    78E Ratbyk
    83 FT500 "lilRat"

Comment

trick riding

thanks ratbyk, think I'll run right out and try some of that on my "79 XS11 bagger. Seriosly, it was amaizing!
      Liberty
      Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
      I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Somebody's gotta do it

I thought the XS11E (with fairing and saddle bags of coarse, almost forgot the radio) was made to do all these things and very quickly. I always thought that's what all of us did. I've been riding like that all my life, didn't think it was a big deal. Isn't some of that what we all call twistees.
        Yeh right, if I even thought I'd try something like that, I believe I would just a'soon shoot myself, it's much quicker and a lot less messy. If I tried any of those things, you'd be scraping me off the pavement. If I lived you could then take me straight to the big building on the hill. With the Trees and flowers and chirping birds there coming to take ma away Ha Ha He He to the happy home, You know where you get a nice canvas jacket, rubber room, frontal lobotomy, electric shock treatment and all the drugs they can shove down you.
        That guy has got the agility of a cat on steroids. But I am curious as to how he has time to practice when he's in the hospital.
        There's always a way, figure it out.
        78XS11E

Comment

I think I got cheated at my last MSF course....they didn't teach us any of that stuff!

Thanks for the entertainment.

Randy

Comment

DDDaaaammmmm. that was cool. Thanks for the entertainment. What was that he was riding? Kinda looked like a buel but not sure. I was paying to much attention to the cool stuff that he was doing. I'm thinking of cutting the front end off of my xs and going for a cross country trip. anyone wanna go? Seriosly, this guy is nuts. I hope he gets paid well for doing what he's doing. Oh ya, almost forgot I hope he's got good benefits.
            S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
            1-big XS patch
            1-small XS/XJ patch
            1-XS/XJ owners pin.
            1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
            2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
            1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
            1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

stunting

Those are the kinds of stunts i was discussing on a previous post.The kids around here are practiceing that stuff on the streets.Matter of fact in july 18-19 they are having a competition for those kinds of stunts at a local dragstrip.Its sponsered and all.There should be about 300-400 particapants(not just one person.)There is also a local group called Miltown wheelie boyz that are very good.And yes they reck a lot of bikes practicing .Matter of fact i just sold my gsxr750 to one of them for a practice bike.I've also seen in person one of them jumping over a person laying on the ground with no ramp
              1982 XJ 1100
              going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
              now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Working...
              X