The happiest of Holiday Seasons to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas all!

In Billings Montana visiting my mom at the hospice and some other family.....

My oldest son, 2 of my sisters, a couple nephews and some grand nephews and grandsons.

4 generations here. Me, my mom, my oldest son grandsons and grand daughter.

Christmas Morning in Billings Montana. (It's 70 in Tulsa, why did I come here!?)

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Nice timing and getting to visit with your Mom and other related family members! Definitely looks to be a Merry Christmas... white and cooler there! Familiar with Billings area, and no white stuff here........and sure don't miss it at all.
      Last edited by motoman; 12-25-2016, 03:06 PM.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Yep, Greg...
        Tee shirts and shorts in Tulsa today!
        Balmy 71...

Supposed to be sunny and 60 tomorrow.

If it's any consolation, it is cloudy and about to rain...

Nice you're getting to spend Christmas with your mom and family!
        That's what really matters most.
        '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
        "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Originally posted by XJOK2PLAY View Post
          Yep, Greg...
          Tee shirts and shorts in Tulsa today!
          Balmy 71...

Supposed to be sunny and 60 tomorrow.

If it's any consolation, it is cloudy and about to rain...

Nice you're getting to spend Christmas with your mom and family!
          That's what really matters most.
          It was raining when we left Friday morning.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Merry Christmas Greg

You know why you came to Billings. Smart move. No white Christmas here. I got a thermometer on a post with a snow gauge that measures up to 18". I do not know what I will do with it here. I could check it and report daily. ;0
            It is a great big beautiful world out there
            Brent in GA
            Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
            X