A Meeting With Forum Member VEDGAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Meeting With Forum Member VEDGAR

Went down the road a few miles with the girlfriend to grab the Vetter fairing that Vedgar was offering for free, for Greg. What a great time it was!

Toured his stable of bikes. BEAUTIFUL!!! Two pristine '79 SF's. A very nice Magna V65 he acquired recently, his beautiful road king (lower-case letters, lol), and the icing on the cake was a frame-up resto Yamaha HS1. I mean MINT CONDITION!!!

Got to talking, and three hours later, we were on our way. We ended-up going to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner, and the whole conversation between us was regarding Vance and the convo we had. Just a genuinely nice guy, along with his wife and beautiful family of cats.

Got to the shop on Sunday, and re-told some of the stories that Vance shared with us. It was truly a treat for me to meet him, and look forward to next Summer and getting a ride in with Vance. If anybody else on the forum happens to stop-in Michigan in the Metro-Detroit area, I have no-doubt in my mind that Vance would welcome the company, and more than willing to give you a tour of his bikes.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

VERY

Originally posted by IanDMacDonald View Post
    Went down the road a few miles with the girlfriend to grab the Vetter fairing that Vedgar was offering for free, for Greg. What a great time it was!

Toured his stable of bikes. BEAUTIFUL!!! Two pristine '79 SF's. A very nice Magna V65 he acquired recently, his beautiful road king (lower-case letters, lol), and the icing on the cake was a frame-up resto Yamaha HS1. I mean MINT CONDITION!!!

Got to talking, and three hours later, we were on our way. We ended-up going to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner, and the whole conversation between us was regarding Vance and the convo we had. Just a genuinely nice guy, along with his wife and beautiful family of cats.

Got to the shop on Sunday, and re-told some of the stories that Vance shared with us. It was truly a treat for me to meet him, and look forward to next Summer and getting a ride in with Vance. If anybody else on the forum happens to stop-in Michigan in the Metro-Detroit area, I have no-doubt in my mind that Vance would welcome the company, and more than willing to give you a tour of his bikes.
    76 XS650 C ROADSTER
    80 XS650 G Special II
    https://ibb.co/album/icbGgF
    80 XS 1100 SG
    81 XS 1100LH/SH DARKHORSE
    https://tinyurl.com/k6nzvtw
    AKA; Don'e, UD, Unca Don'e

Comment

Working...
    X