First Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ride

After some carb cleaning, oil changing, and a few frustrating hours of brake bleeding finally got the big one fit to ride. Took her out for about 20 miles Seems to run great it's pleasure to ride a REAL motorcycle. Makes me sorry for those days I chose to ride the the 650 instead of the work her. Still got some things to do but nothing I can't do before and after riding. Got a few questions I'll post on the tech forum but all in all there are no big issues.
    Russ Neal
    Milton, NH
    04 GL1800 ABS
    04 Kawasaki Concours(Sold)
    99 Royal Star Venture(Sold)
    80 XS1000 Special(Sold)
    83 XJ750 Midnight Maxim(Sold)
    80 XS1100G(Sold)
    81 XS 650 Special(Sold)

rneal55555 - glad to hear you got the big one fired up and on the road. don't feel bad about those wasted rides on the other bike. Atleast you've seen 'the light'. Those harley riders more than likely will never get to see 'the light'. Enjoy riding.

Kevin
    "Watchout for the guy behind the guy in front of you"

1980 XS 1100 SG

Comment

Ahoy Chief! Glad to hear that you got the 'BIGONE' up. Now get her out on I-95 and twist 'er up real hard

Comment

"Those harley riders more than likely will never get to see 'the light'. Enjoy riding." Kevin

I hate to argue with you Kevin, but they will see the light ALRIGHT... they will see MY TAIL LIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
        X