X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 Motorcycles That are a Huge Waste of Money

http://fullthrottlelegends.com/motor...torcycles0809L
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Took a while to get through the pop-up ads, etc, but it was a pretty good read. Some of the bikes are of course very unique, but I found the Kawi triples the coolest of the lot. My one experience ( back in the '70's ) on my buddy's 750-- hop on, roll throttle on in 3rd, freak out because front wheel comes off the ground. Look at speedometer, and realize it took you about a city block to hit speeds you never intended to hit. Was sorta fun, but too unpredictable for me.
    79 F
    Previously owned: (among others)
    1969 Harley- Davidson Rapido 125 (Aermacchi)
    1967 Suzuki X6 Hustler
    1973 Suzuki TM 125
    1979 XS1100 F
    2005 Kaw. Vulcan VN800
    1991 BMW K75

Comment

After reading through most of it, I gave up! The idiots are busy knocking old bikes for handling, etc. even though they were from the 30's to early 70's! Come on, we all know the early bikes will NEVER handle like the "new" bikes, but if your an idiot rider, and don't know HOW TO RIDE A REAL MOTORCYCLE then you probably shouldn't post the fact so everyone else knows how bad you are!
      JMHO
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Working...
      X