What to do on a rainy day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do on a rainy day

Well just got back from traveling all excited to run down the road on the cruiser and what happens? Weather is now predicted 80 percent chance of rain for the next week. Cant catch a break to ride so I ordered brake caliper kits for the XS. If I keep lugging ill get her done.
    81 LH in process
    09 vstar 1300
    only allowed 2

Yep you finally get time to ride.Then weather sucks.. It will get better. It's early.!
    1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
    2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

You may need to do a boat modification judging from the weather reports we've been seeing.

There's always polishing...
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

Just put the rain gear on and saddle up! Rode home from work in the rain yesterday. If you don't ride in the rain, you just don't ride!
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Ive ridden in the rain plenty of times. Dont need rain gear. Its only bad until you are soaked then it doesnt matter.
          81 LH in process
          09 vstar 1300
          only allowed 2

Comment

Working...
          X