good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning

I'm working with my "smartphone ", so please bear with me. Trying to find out how to add pictures of my bike. I will get it, eventually. It's 1980 xs1100 g. Has factory installed fairing and bags. I've had the seat redone. Looks great when cleaned up, then it rains. Hahaha. I will visit later, work starting. Have a great day.
    80 XS11 Tourer; 79 partser

Ahhhhhhh...........another Okie.

Don't know if you can with your phone, I never tried it.

Do you have a photobucket account? Photobucket is the easiest way. Copy the IMG code and paste it in your post.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

The procedure is at this thread.

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7387
      Darrell
      78E
      80G project
      06FJR

Comment

Good luck with the smartphone. Autocorrect keeps me on my toes. lol

Welcome aboard!
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Welcome to Ch11 Dave...You've found the right place ...
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
            Ahhhhhhh...........another Okie.

Don't know if you can with your phone, I never tried it.

Do you have a photobucket account? Photobucket is the easiest way. Copy the IMG code and paste it in your post.
            Well looks like you scared of your neighbor.or your over his house drinking beer.!!!
            Last edited by tomcos67; 04-13-2016, 10:18 PM. Reason: more text
            1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
            2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

Broken Bow is way down in the south east corner of the state. He's just a few miles from Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas.

I've heard they brew some pretty good stuff back in those hills.
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

good morning all

I live outside of Mena, Ar. do not know why it said Broken Bow. I edited profile. I`ve been doing repairs on one of my bags, the hinge broke off the lid. plastic epoxy and some fiberglass strands should do the trick. I am also trying to locate a right side cover, broke it several years ago, repaired it with JB weld, did not hold. So, I lost a piece that had broken off. I have the 79 " parts bike" and will trade parts to someone who can use them. I also have a couple Vetter fairings from that era. Parts are really getting hard to locate. I`m using the radio housing off of my other bike (79 GS1000E ) and have made a plaster mold so I can make another housing with fiberglass. I`ve seen xs11`s riding through the valley and in town, from time to time, never had the opportunity to talk. Have a wonderful day, ride safe.

Comment

Originally posted by arkladave View Post
                  I live outside of Mena, Ar.
                  Been there a few times riding. Been down Talimena Drive several times. The road is usually clogged up with Harleys forming a rolling roadblock though.

Check your PMs.
                  Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

This is a really great place to ride. I'm at the bottom of Rich mountain, it's about 45 miles to ride around the block. I rode 100% bike for over 5 years, enjoyed every mile. Came across bear and lots of deer while riding. Stay safe. Ps. I try to stay away from the mason jar until the ride is over.

Comment

Did you check your private messages Dave? I sent you a message.
                      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X