karejas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karejas

Hi, I am a new old member (in all senses of the words). However I have been out of touch for a long time. I decided to restart motorcycling nearly three years ago, after my son passed his test at the age of 44 years. I am not totally fit and so decided to go down the trike route. I suppose that is taboo to the purists, but hey-ho that's the way it goes.
    I saw several models and types and fell in love with a 1981 5k7. I would dearly like to know it's history and someone is bound to recognise it from one of it's many owners. I hesitate to make the registration public at this time but can confirm it was cream and brown in colour. I would welcome any info.
    Just as a matter of interest I have it professionally serviced and it has passed all MOTs without any problems.
    I look forward to hearing from you. T.
    81 SH UK 5K7 "Trike"

Welcome karejas...you have reached the North American XS11.com and you are most welcome here...the only thing that is important is that you are still riding...regardless of how many wheels...you might like to join the UK site as well...as they most likely can address those questions you have already posed...
    http://xs1100.com/forum/index.php
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Hi MadMax, and thankyou for that-Inever was good at geography. I will have to reorient myself. Maybe one day I may be there in person.
      81 SH UK 5K7 "Trike"

Comment

Working...
      X