X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday WildKat !!!

Geez almost missed the most important B-Day on the Site

Hope You have/had a good day !!!
    1980 XS1100G "Dolly G" Full Dresser (with a coat of many colors )
    1979 XS1100SF (stock-euro mods planned)
    1984 XV700L Virago (to be hot-modded)
    1983 XJ750MK Midnight Maxim (semi-restored DD)
    1977 XS650D ( patiently awaiting resto)

Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.

A bit late, I know ...

But wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, Kat!
    Marco

Current bikes:
    1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
    1979 Honda CBX
    2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
    WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

Thank you!!

Ha! You are too kind. But thank you very much!
      The birthday greetings are appreciated.
      This getting older stuff isn't so bad.
      Especially when you're surrounded by awesome people... and I am.
      Life is good

Thank you again!
      Have a great day!
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

I need to add my congrats in here as well. Hope you had a good day!
        Jerry Fields
        '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
        '06 Concours
        My Galleries Page.
        My Blog Page.
        "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Happy Birthday !!!!!

Happy Birthday !!!!!
          76 XS650 C ROADSTER
          80 XS650 G Special II
          https://ibb.co/album/icbGgF
          80 XS 1100 SG
          81 XS 1100LH/SH DARKHORSE
          https://tinyurl.com/k6nzvtw
          AKA; Don'e, UD, Unca Don'e

Comment

I offer you this on YOUR special day:

SO, YOUR ANOTHER YEAR OLDER

You may have hit the half century mark! The arduous struggle with youth has come to an abrupt end with the mere tick of the clock. The trials and tribulations endured as a younger person have ceased with this dubious event. The perpetual climb to reach the crest of the mountain of success has finally ended. Before you is a precipice, poised on the summit of the very mountain you struggled all these years to climb to the crest of, it now presents you with a gravity powered ride fraught with new obstacles. Brakes are not an option on this ride. Gravity will take over on this downhill sprint. It will affect your waistline, your chin, your pecs and your biceps. Motrin and Tylenol is now a staple of your diet, as is Maalox. The blender is no longer a nifty accessory for your bar but deftly moved to the kitchen, relegated to providing tasteless slurries of sustenance. Riding lawnmowers will no longer be looked at with distain, but with a sorted botanical envy as you visualize yourself being able to mow the lawn and sit at the same time. Soon, that cup in the bathroom will hold more than the now useless toothbrushes or loose change. The grab handle in the shower that you never gave a thought to will now become your best friend, as will those flower shaped traction stickies you passed up at Lowes so many times. As the need diminishes, your hair brush will languish in neglect in the bathroom drawer. Any episodes of the Tonight Show will have to be viewed via DVR unless it starts coming on before 8PM. Your kidneys can no longer outlast your gas tank on road trips. Your idea of an all nighter is only getting up once to go to the bathroom. Downing a six pack will now refer to some sort of fudge flavored dietary supplement. Doing shots will be done by a licensed physician and most likely involve one or more body parts that have ceased to function correctly. But on the bright side, you will see a marked decrease in life insurance offers in the mail. You’re on the ragged edge of qualifying for senior discounts at a plethora of business establishments. You will rarely get asked to help anyone move. And with the right look in your now clouding eyes, get away with a whole bunch of stuff that would have gotten you in trouble, ticketed, fined or arrested just a few short years ago.

Happy Birthday
            When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kat!!!! Better late than never.
              79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
              80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
              80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
              79 DT 100

Comment

Happy 29th!! May you forever stay young!

John
                John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Hey Spidey! Don't be rushing things! I still have a couple of years before I hit that half century mark. Although, I will tuck that away for later use... if I remember it when I get old(er).
                  And John, not so certain I want to be 29 again, either. It takes a long time to learn how much I don't know.

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It's been a pretty awesome birthday(week)
                  81 SH Something Special
                  81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                  81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                  80 LG Black Magic
                  78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                  For those on FB

Comment

Working...
                  X