Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

Just wanted to say hello y'all, Ive been away for some time, but finding Im going to be back to restoring my 2 79 specials.

Life has been interesting but exciting as well. New wife, new grandbabies, retirement, new job it's all good, and then the "why dont you restore those bikes so we can ride".... woo hoo!!

Im in The Bothell (north of seattle) area of Washington for those that don't know me.

Jeff (Wags)
    jeff "Wags"
    Bothell, Wa

79sf mongrel
    79sf rusty
    79 partsbike almost complete

Awesome Jeff..Welcome back...Look forward to seeing your bikes and your progress
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by Jdwags View Post
      Just wanted to say hello y'all, Ive been away for some time, but finding Im going to be back to restoring my 2 79 specials.

Life has been interesting but exciting as well. New wife, new grandbabies, retirement, new job it's all good, and then the "why dont you restore those bikes so we can ride".... woo hoo!!

Im in The Bothell (north of seattle) area of Washington for those that don't know me.

Jeff (Wags)
      Just wondering if you got started.??? Good Luck.!
      1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
      2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

There are some great riding roads on the Olympic Peninsula.

I lived in Port Angeles for a short time.

Robbie Knievel lives out there.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Time to ride! If you ever head south, you have a friend in Tillamook.
          1980 XS 11 Special: The King of Kong, 9th wonder of the world. Pacifico fairing, chopped shield, Yamaha hard bags, Diamond seat, T-Kat fork brace, XJ top end, YICS Eliminator, '80 carbs from Spyder Cycle Works, K&N Air filter, Fuse block, stainless steel valves & reg/rect from Oregon MC Parts. Raptor CCT, XJ air shocks, 850 FD, Sportster mufflers, Standard handle bar, Tusk Bar Risers, SS braided brake lines. Cat Eye speedometer. HID projector beam headlight, LED running lights.

Comment

Working...
          X