Omg!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!!!!!

TC, Steppenwolf, and PROM all have the same birthday.................

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Must have been a helluva Mother's Day party back in the day to produce them on this date.

Think about hat next time you talk to Mom, boys!

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Hey Greg,

Yeah, "WE" discovered this many years ago. However, Prom isn't around here anymore, really need to remove his B'day stats from his Profile so it won't show anymore....don't want to bring back any more bad memories than we have to !
      And I mentioned Steppenwolf in my thread, and then just noticed the new thread for HIM!

T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58 View Post
        Hey Greg,

Yeah, "WE" discovered this many years ago.
        T.C.
        I'm kinda slow, be patient with me.

Happy birthday brother!
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

OH YEAH!!!!!! Bill TOO!
          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
          X