X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-Day Steppenwolf !!!

Happy Birthday Bill !!!

Hope Ya get to do all that makes ya smile today
    1980 XS1100G "Dolly G" Full Dresser (with a coat of many colors )
    1979 XS1100SF (stock-euro mods planned)
    1984 XV700L Virago (to be hot-modded)
    1983 XJ750MK Midnight Maxim (semi-restored DD)
    1977 XS650D ( patiently awaiting resto)

Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL
    Hope you are having a wonderful day.
    Phil
    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bill!
      Last edited by Prisoner6; 02-17-2016, 05:43 AM.
      Marco

Current bikes:
      1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
      1979 Honda CBX
      2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
      WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

Happy belated Birthday !!! fellow R V er...!!!!?????Hope you had a good one.And many more..👍✌
        1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
        2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes
          So far as the rv is concerned when I was 20 in Idaho at a park and the couple next to me had a van Open Road and let me see it inside and I said to myself one day and 42 years later my dream came true
          I have been coast to coast on my 11,traveled around by truck and train.
          Now I have time to travel when and where I want,don't know about my 11 year old cat,if he got out it would be bye bye and did you ever try and put a collar on a cat who has claws?Not pretty.

Nice birthday..got one card from my ex mother in lawSong of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVPLPFoJL0
          '80 XS1100 SG
          Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

Comment

A belated happy birthday, Billy!
            I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

Thanks Dougie..I gotta get up to your place soon.Think I might hit the road for awhile.
              '80 XS1100 SG

Comment

Originally posted by STEPPENWOLF View Post
                Thanks Dougie
                When I was a kid I thought that was my last name. Dad had me believing my first name was g#$dammit.

I'm thinkin' it should be getting warm enough in March to open up the mancave. Let me know when you want to come by.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

I don't know if I can ride the bike,too many hospital visits.Went shopping today first time since june and collapsed when I got home.Steps are killer..will see if I can get it started,parked it last year with it only running on three cyls.Don brought it here to my house for me.
                  Once it warms up and stays warm we can see what happens.
                  '80 XS1100 SG

Comment

We'll figure something out.

Comment

I no longer have access to my trucks,I don't own any part of the company now.
                      Put the plate sticker on it sunday and paid insurance ..as you say Doug we shall see.
                      '80 XS1100 SG

Comment

Are you no longer able to ride it, or is that just a temporary thing?

Comment

Don't know Doug.The a fib is easy but the low sodium.117 is really bad and knocks me down which I have been in hospital 5 times for that.New knee is fine and nothing to it.Ankle is attached again,fixed the broken bones,have two more screws coming out so I have to see the surgeon about that.
                          I plan on riding again,shifting is hard because my ankle is fused and I can't get it on the main stand anymore.
                          Once we warm up again,this sunday I will try to start it,battery is most likely dead.
                          This is funny.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...-msnbc-gunfire
                          '80 XS1100 SG

Comment

I would come over there and work on it, but I'd much rather do the deed in my mancave where I've got all the tools known to man and time isn't an issue. Here's an idea - U-Haul. I did a little checking this morning, and they've got motorcycle trailers and ramp trailers suitable for motorcycle hauling. Rental is about $53, and my Jeep is setup for towing.

Comment

I did more checking, and there's a local U-Haul over on Mason-Montgomery Road that shows a 5X9 utility trailer with ramp that goes for $24.95 for a six hour rental.

Comment

Working...
                              X