Future xs11 rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future xs11 rider

Wanted to post some good news. We had a baby boy this morning at 4:18 am. Jarad James weighed in at 8lbs 12ozs, 21in long. Just wanted to share the excitment
    "Watchout for the guy behind the guy in front of you"

1980 XS 1100 SG

Congrats!

Congratulations! Jared James sure picked a stormy time to come into the world. Were you guys anywehere near all the tornadoes or floods? I was driving through Southeast Nebraska, Soutwest Iowa and Northwest Missouri about that time...with my new '78 XS. Crazy bad weather! I guess I have a new addition to the family yesterday...but mine has 4 cylinders.

'82 XJ1100J-John
    '78 XS1100E-Name Forthcoming (It's a Girl!)

Comment

hepcat,
      Actually when we left for the hospital at 2 am it was raining (downpour). it let up about 30 minutes into the 1 hour drive to topeka. So no tornados just rain.
      Congrats on ur new addition(bike). You drove to pick it up in nebraska?

1980 XS 1100 SG

Comment

Congratulations on the new Son. Looks like you'll be adding a side car soon?

Comment

Congratulations on the new "Rider" in your family. Alway good to hear of another Eleven rider here in Kansas. Even if it may me a while in the future.<smile>

Bubba
          Bubba1954
          (aka) Shannon Koehn
          Hutchinson, KS
          http://www.fototime.com/inv/0EE87CEC5C8C774

Comment

Bubba,
            hutchinson, is that where they have the firemen school or the state fair? maybe neither one. I've heard of something that happens there annually.never been there. I live in Horton.
            John,
            I need a couple side cars that fits 2 to a car, lol. this makes my fourth child. 3 boys and 1 girl. The older 3 love to go for rides on the xs 11.

1980 XS 1100 SG

Comment

Hi John,

We have the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson every September. The population of town practically doubles that week!

My 17 year old daughter has always been my riding companion. She even rode from utah to Kansas with me last year when I bought an older Goldwing in Salt Lake City.

Her older brother is an engineere for Boeing in Philedelphia. Bit he was always more into sports cars and airplanes then riding the bike.

Enjoy those kids while you can. Before you know it they are grown up and off on there own.

Bubba
              Bubba1954
              (aka) Shannon Koehn
              Hutchinson, KS
              http://www.fototime.com/inv/0EE87CEC5C8C774

Comment

Working...
              X