Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the good folks here for the writeups and help over the years.

I traded my XS today to a nice guy named Stuart from Lakeview Oregon. I've told him about this site and urged him to join. He traded me his 1990 Kawasaki zx10 with 5k miles straight across, an offer I couldn't refuse. He's a good guy who'd fit right in here so I hope you hear from him.
    1990 Ninja ZX-10. It's the Silver Surfer. HI-YA!!

2006 Yamaha XT-225. Yep, I take it on the interstate. It's Blue Butt.

1982 Toyota 4x4. 22R Cammed, 38/38, 2" pipe, 20R head with OS valves, performance grind and other fun stuff. It's Blue RASPberry.

1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special resto project. 390 RV cam, Demon carb, Sanderson headers, 2 and a quarter pipes with Magnaflow mufflers. It's Blue Jay.

Nice you have a "new" bike you like, but you don't have to stay away! You may find yourself with another XS later, they tend to do that too you...
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

I was planning to post some pics of the zx10 up in the other bike forum after I clean it up. It has a nice custom color scheme (silver body, red powder coated frame and wheels) and at only 5k miles is basically a baby. A very powerful baby.

It's a very different machine for sure. The XS is a great bike though. Impossible to beat in its price range I think.
      1990 Ninja ZX-10. It's the Silver Surfer. HI-YA!!

2006 Yamaha XT-225. Yep, I take it on the interstate. It's Blue Butt.

1982 Toyota 4x4. 22R Cammed, 38/38, 2" pipe, 20R head with OS valves, performance grind and other fun stuff. It's Blue RASPberry.

1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special resto project. 390 RV cam, Demon carb, Sanderson headers, 2 and a quarter pipes with Magnaflow mufflers. It's Blue Jay.

Comment

Working...
      X