Rhino Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhino Tires

Pretty cool but I wonder how they handle.....

https://youtu.be/GScWPb8qcng
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

I hope they handle better than the Youtube marketing ad in the description of that video. "If you have any connections . . ." What kind of company markets that way? Honestly, it may be legit, but my gut tells me that there is something fishy about it.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

the video is from 2008....where are they today???
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Not many US distributors.

http://www.rhinotire.com
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

one US distributor in Queens NY...not so revolutionary after all
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I can't remember the last time I ran over a board full of nails. I usually hit just one, and it is still embedded when I take the flat tire off. I wonder if it seals around a nail puncture with the nail still in it?
            "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Working...
            X