Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that ain't hay...

actually, it is.

I have several organizations that I support but this one has become a very personal favorite. I have a couple of friends who receive/ received therapy here and the program is incredible. The horses are incredibly patient and the staff is caring.

Victory Therapy Center

If you can spare a few bucks, please donate to this worthy cause.

Thanks all!
    Have an awesome day!
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Great cause Kat. Horses are great therapy. Julie and I routinely ride ours, and after a bad day at work when i want nothing more than to strangle the life out of some a-hole that desperately deserves it, my horse has some magic way of sucking all that stress right out of me. Actually better therapy than riding my bike.
    1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
    2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

It truly is wonderful therapy. I take a friend of mine to the stables once a week to ride. She has a severely, progressive form of Ataxia that has taken a lot of her independence, but when she gets on her horse, it's nothing but smiles. Riding helps her balance and coordination as well.
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

Working...
      X