Still Kicking Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Kicking Around

Hope ,this will be a good dry summer around the south east. past years has been so bad i just let the iron horse sit in the shed. most of the times i looked up, just seen gray black skies. and decided nope i'm not going to get caught in that mess.only 5 thousand miles in past couple summers. usealy around 20 thou. i like to ride a lot when weather is dry and hot. to old to try to out run storms now days. just renewed insurance this week and now to get inspection and tag plate. even maybe i can go to the iron horse in nc to the sept rally. and meet and put some faces with the names on this site. maybe, i can post some more parts for sale, i still have bunch in basement collecting dust. i don't work on weekends anymore and have those days to do as i please now. i still have 2 xs11's that need to be rode hard and put up wet. one has 43 thou miles on it, my 79 spec then my 80 sx11 std 12 thou.still have my back and neck problems too. with all the numb and tingleing that come with it. im not getting any younger and neither are my bikes. i gonna just try to ride the hell out of them again this summer and revisit some of my favorite routes, and may have to down size to smaller xs in the years to come, just 5' 5'' and cant trust one leg all that much anymore. i hate the thought of fallin off the thing at a stop light and tumbling in the path of a vehicle beside me. and getting broke up. anyway i still see alot of the same xsers lurking around the site that was here, before i vanished a couple years ago. hope everyone has safe and enjoyable rides ahead this summer, maybe we will pass you or meet you on some curvy road somewhere this summer in n.c. i was once known as rowdyboy321 on this site. just incase some don't reconize my old but, new handle.
    79 xs 1100 spec & 80 xs 1100 g

Yes. Do bring yourself to the Iron Horse in Sept!
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Working...
    X