Here GOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here GOs

Well, If all goes as planned and there are no suprises, I'll be a new old XS owner Sunday. Thanks to my wanted add on this site, I've found what looks to be a really nice original MNS with 11,500 mi., original owner. Like any new kid, I'm sure it will be hungry & starved for attention. Needs the brakes done, a couple of new tires and some cosmetic touch up. Looking forward to getting all the info on this site. I had tried to track down a couple of these here localy that friends owned from new but no luck. I had pretty much given up on the idea when I found you guys. Hope I'm still this excited when I see it in person! hahaha!!

UD
    Underdog

1980 MNS "The Dark Side"
    2000 Heritage "Snow White"

Well if you are getting Sunday, than meet up with the group in WV the weekend after. You will kick yourself for years to come if you don't!! Welcome to the group UD!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Thanks, I'd love to but I seriously doubt I can get the brakes sorted in a week. Been down there several times & it's a beautiful part of the country. Good rideing too. I'm actually going to be passing through there on the way to gather up the bike. BTW, watch your speed down there on 19. The locals have a cottage industry setting up speed traps on both sides of that long bridge over the gourge. One town is Summersville...can't remember the other. If it says 50mph, ya better not be doing 55! We were thru there a few weeks ago on vacation & saw two police cruisers faceing each direction. Not to discourage anyone, just watch those speed resticted areas. Goes from 65 to 50 or 55 around there & they patrol 24/7.

UD
      Underdog

1980 MNS "The Dark Side"
      2000 Heritage "Snow White"

Comment

Working...
      X