Barber Vintage Festival 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barber Vintage Festival 2014

I attended the Barber Vintage Festival this past weekend. Nowhere can you see more CB750's in one place. Out of the bajillion bikes present, there were two XS1100's. One was mine, the other belonged to Mr. Bill. I did not photograph them, but I took a few pics of some bikes that appealed to me.

Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

a few more:

Is this sacrilege?

What about this?
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Like the CB400F Supersport, ehh Marty? That was is a '76. I have a '77. Fun bike when I was a teen.
      1979 XS1100F
      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

The Honda 400 is too small for me, but I love the look of it. Those pipes are beautiful.

More?

Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

very cool Marty...they even had Roadog...that thing is huge...My fave is the Norvin
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
            very cool Marty...they even had Roadog...that thing is huge...My fave is the Norvin
            The number of bikes at this event boggles the mind. If you had been there, it is unlikely that your photos would duplicate any of mine. There were more Vincents than I could count.
            Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

Indeed those are truly vintage bikes...our XS11s' are still babes in the woods compared to the Nortons and Vincents Triumphs,BMWs and MotoGuzzi BTW...I guess I didnt win the XS850 drawing...oh well
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Barber

I have been threatening to go in the past, but just haven't made time to do it. These photos make me want to go for sure. Nice pix Marty.

Mike
                1981 XS1100H Venturer
                K&N Air Filter
                ACCT
                Custom Paint by Deitz
                Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
                Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
                Stebel Nautilus Horn
                EBC Front Rotors
                Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

I went this year and had a blast. I saw Bill's XS in the swap meet area, but he wasn't around. I also saw an XJ1100 behind the motorcycle classics booth. It was my first year going and it definitely was sensory overload! The museum alone was worth the trip. I'm definitely going to be back next year.

I took quite a few pictures myself. Here's the link to the FB album if anyone was interested.
                  Jason
                  Montgomery, AL

80 XS1100SG Daily Driver
                  81 XS1100SH (Getting ready for an engine rebuild)
                  86 Honda Magna V45 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                  X