Photobucket Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket Question

I'm looking through my Photobucket pictures and deleting duplicates that I uploaded from my phone by mistake. What happens if I post a thread on this site and upload a pic from Photobucket and then later on I delete that same pic from my Photobucket library? Does the pic still appear in my posted thread or is it gone forever because I deleted it from my PB acct? Just wondering before I do some house cleaning that I might regret later.
    Billy

1982 XJ1100, Ceramic Coated Headers, Raptor ACCT, Barnett Clutch Springs, Dremmel Fix, TC's Fuse Block, De-Linked S/S Brake Lines, 850 Final Drive, Yahman's YICS Eliminator, Pods, stock jets

It is gone from everywhere at that point.
    80 SG XS1100
    14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Billy,
      If you delete, move a photo on Photobucket that you posted here. It's gone. Even if you change folders on Photobucket.
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

OK, thanks.
        Billy

1982 XJ1100, Ceramic Coated Headers, Raptor ACCT, Barnett Clutch Springs, Dremmel Fix, TC's Fuse Block, De-Linked S/S Brake Lines, 850 Final Drive, Yahman's YICS Eliminator, Pods, stock jets

Comment

whatever you do, DON'T hit the "organise" button!
          79 SF Special W/ Stock all original motor @ 384,000klms
          Stock exhaust, stock airbox, XJ sump, 78E carbs, Xs1100RH seat, Bosch superhorns, 5/8ths front M/c, braided lines, sintered SBS pads, drilled discs, progressive springs, 8" 50w HID headlight 4300K, 2 x 50w HID spiral driving lights, KONI shocks, Spade fuse box
          *Touring mode - Plexistar 2 screen, Gearsack rack & bag & saddlebags, homebuilt towbar
          *"The Keg"- UC torana hubs, XS11 discs, Tokico 4 spot calipers

Comment

Originally posted by Eveready1100 View Post
            whatever you do, DON'T hit the "organise" button!
            Why not? I use that all the time. It just allowed you to more easily move pictures around, delete , or edit things without having to go through as many steps.
            Nathan
            KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
            K&N Filter
            #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
            OEM Exhaust
            ATK Fork Brace
            LED Dash lights
            Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
            SS Brake Lines
            Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Ya, I have been using photobucket for YEARS now. I decided to make albums and organize my various projects but it broke other forums and links. badly.. Ended up just dealing with the old pictures and properly organizing new ones.

Suppose in another year or so I will organize them and try to track down my old posts and update as needed.

Oldest ones are about 6 years now.
              1) Fire up Internet Explorer
              2) http://www.yahoo.com
              3) type "www.mapquest.com" into the Yahoo search page.
              4) go about day as VP managing multi-million dollar financial contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Diskman01 View Post
                Ya, I have been using photobucket for YEARS now. I decided to make albums and organize my various projects but it broke other forums and links. badly.. Ended up just dealing with the old pictures and properly organizing new ones.

Suppose in another year or so I will organize them and try to track down my old posts and update as needed.

Oldest ones are about 6 years now.
                Yeah, I had the same problem a little while after I moved things into folders. It gets far to unwieldy quickly if you don't organize and put things into folders!

Now I just make sure I put pictures where they belong before I post them anywhere.
                Nathan
                KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                K&N Filter
                #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
                OEM Exhaust
                ATK Fork Brace
                LED Dash lights
                Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
                SS Brake Lines
                Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                X