Have you ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever...

...slept on your motorcycle to save money on lodging?

Why or why not?

Is this tough as nails or cheap and stupid?
    I am a rhinoceros and my skin is three feet thick.
    //////////////WARSENAULT/////////////

I couldn't do that, I don't have highway pegs!
    buffalo
    80 XS1100SG

Comment

Back in the bad old days when I had my shop, I'd take naps on my old GT750 Suzuki. I'd put my feet up on the bars and lay a duffel bag on the rack as a pillow.

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Someone found a good use for an H-D!

Randy

Comment

Sleeper

Hey buickboy In 81 in Laconia at a stop light at 3 in the morning i took a nap . Never again. When i picked myself up my buddys razzed me all the next year. Some still do. bkr

Comment

sleeper

Oh ya,Remember that one.Plated a drinking game one night.Was at a party gittin lit,when a buddy and i had this brain storm.Pulled out a map of Wis. and blindly pointed to a spot on the map.Turned out to be devils lake near Wisconsin Dells(tourist trap in wis.) Jumped on our bikes and were off for the 2 hour drive.We arrived at the bar in time for last call .Downed a couple,got scooted out at closing started to head back home onlt to find the ferry was closed for the night.(had to cross the river on the ferry)So parked at the way side and slept on the bikes.Well i went to sleep on mine anyways,but woke the next day or should i say later that day on the ground with a very sore back.
            1982 XJ 1100
            going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
            now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Sleeper

Buick youth, nice pic. Never slept on mine. Hope you dont pull that trick doin 80 down the expressway. Wouldnt be so good with everyone else asleep at their own wheels. The classic asleep at the wheel is chevy chase in Vacation when he feel asleep at the wheel with the family and his beater wagon ended up down hills and and thru yards then the car rolled to a stop at their destination and the bump woke him up.Priceless.(I dont get out much)
              Steve

Comment

I haven't.....yet.
                '79 XS11F Standard

Comment

yeah. feet on the handlebars is best. If you're ever lacking the means, I highly recommend it.
                  I am a rhinoceros and my skin is three feet thick.
                  //////////////WARSENAULT/////////////

Comment

Working...
                  X