70 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 degrees

I just got through putting 100 miles on my MNS. Put sea foam in the tank about a month ago and have ridden here and there since to circulate it through the carbs. It was idling rough from sitting but is purring now. I ran almost all of the rest of that tank today and now have fresh gas in the tank. made sure I rode some more to work the fresh gas into the system and could tell the difference in power and idling when stopped. It is supposed to be almost 80 degrees here tomorrow so I am sure the fresh tank will get burned tomorrow. New tires, new brakes etc... Bike is coming back to life. Talked to a painter today and if I prep everything and supply the paint he will spray for 200 dollars. Can't beat that with a stick.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Another beautiful day

Was able to get out and ride again today. Anyone else out there able to get out? Looks like the weather is looking better across the country. Maybe a little to early for our Canadian neighbors. I am trying to get a few miles in before I start stripping the bike down for paint.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Comment

I'm headed up to the Iron Horse this morning for the XS650 Society spring rally. It's 100 miles from here, but it might take me 200 to get there.
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

Been busy working on my house lately but the weather down here in south America is simply gorgeous this weekend. Might blow off working some and get up on two for a ride.
        Mike Giroir
        79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

Working...
        X