the sound of spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sound of spring!

first nice day up here in the GWN i charged the bike for 24 hrs and just this afternoon my bike fired right up it was music to my ears and quickly erased any thoughts of selling it no matter what!!! ride safe ... slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Sound of Spring

Glad to hear that you can finally see the sun over the snow drifts. I spoke to a cousin who lives in Chicago last week and he said "the snow has melted".

Yes, those XS11s do make a sweet sound.

We are having some especially nice weather here this week - highs in the 70s and 80s and I haven't even looked at Florida's weather. Soon we will be complaining about the heat and, of course, the humidity!

Mike
    1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

agrivation..

it was 50F yesterday!!

and 30 with ice and snow today

bi-polar spring.....
      1979 XS1100SF Special.78 E motor/carbs, Jardine 4-2 exhaust, XS Green coils, Corbin seat, S.S. Brake lines, Hard cases, Heated grips.
      1981 Yamaha XJ750RH Seca (War Pig) XS11S front end and rear swingarm with 17" rim, 20mm ammo box saddle boxes, HID headlight, LED aux lights, Heated grips & seat, Bark busters, Harley 12" shocks, S.S. brake lines, oil cooler

PW50, PW80, YZ80(mine? what the??? Brrap OH...)

Most bike problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

Comment

Originally posted by slow mo View Post
        first nice day up here in the GWN i charged the bike for 24 hrs and just this afternoon my bike fired right up it was music to my ears and quickly erased any thoughts of selling it no matter what!!! ride safe ... slow mo!
        Hi slow mo,
        here's the sound of spring in Saskatoon:-
        SPROINNNNG
        But as the snow was mostly gone off the streets I had the Christmas gift front tire installed.
        The half-hour job of putting the wheel back in turned into a half-day job because the leftside Weird Harold caliper pads chose to bail out and I had to re-learn how to put the bastards back in.
        I swear if I had access to the clown who designed those things I'd kick his arse so hard that he'd sh1t out of his ears.
        But after that, I took the Pumpkin on a nice tour around town. 12ºC that day, forecast of 8ºC today, I'll believe it when I see it.
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Working...
        X