• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good deal!!!!!!

Somebody better jump right on this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/80-81-Yamaha...352c43&vxp=mtr
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Lol, ur silly Greg.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Not nearly as silly as the fool that put that up on fleabay.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

While we are talking good deals, Must be cheaper to ship than dispose of this hazardous waste

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Everybody else does it, why not me?

I think I should raise the price.
          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Judging from the picture at the end of the ad of his yard, his prices on everything are way out there (to the point that it doesn't look like anything has ever left his yard). I still have the side covers from my '81 standard kicking around, I guess I should probably try and sell them in Wisconsin if I want to make mad cash.
            81 H "Traumaha"
            06 KLR 650
            06 Katana 600 (Sold)
            05 Star 1100 (Sold)
            78 GS1000 Cafe (Traded for a Chrysler 68 Newport)
            79 RD400 (Stolen)
            78 KE175
            Schwinn Tricycle red (with a loud bell)

Comment

My son was looking around and we'd thought about finding a 3D printer where we could just print out these sidecovers, tabs and all, in plastic, but the biggest one in reasonable cost is only @ 8" wide capacity. It jumps up to several thousand for larger sizes. The sidecovers are @ 11" across at their widest point. He's got several people he knows in the industrial side of things, so we're still checking on maybe borrowing one, but it'd be cool to be able to print these out cheap.
              Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
              '06 Suzuki DR650
              *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
              '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
              '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
              '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
              '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
              '81 XS1100 Special
              '81 YZ250
              '80 XS850 Special
              '80 XR100
              *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

If you get it done I would like to put in my order for a dozen AR15s right now.
                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                  If you get it done I would like to put in my order for a dozen AR15s right now.
                  Cause those have turned out well so far.

I will take 300 AR mags though.
                  Nathan
                  KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                  K&N Filter
                  #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
                  OEM Exhaust
                  ATK Fork Brace
                  LED Dash lights
                  Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
                  SS Brake Lines
                  Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                  X