2014 XS SE Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 XS SE Rally

As some of you already know, we are trying to get as many of Bob Jones custom bikes and their respective owners to bring the bikes and themselves to the rally in Stecoah, NC in September at the Ironhorse to show and tell.

If you are one of the owners or if you know any of the owners, please contact them or have them contact me so that we may get a number together of those who plan to attend.

I plan to bring Limie Accent (currently in maintenance mode). I am hoping Scott is going to bring his bikes. Bob's wife Karla is planning to attend as well as 3 others that were involved with Bob either as co-workers or friends - Charlie Haas, Bruce Roggy, and Bohn Frazer.

This will be a good thing.

I can be reached at mpittma1@bellsouth.net.

Thanks, Mike
    1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

I contacted Russ (Russ79) about this. He indicated he would like to sell The Navy Bike and I told him that showing up at XS Southeast would be a really good place to advertise.

He should be getting me some recent pics and I'll get it up in the for sale section.

This pic is old but it really hasn't changed much but the luggage was destroyed by Bigfoot ha ha ha......

Last edited by BA80; 03-26-2014, 05:50 PM.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

This rally has already become the biggest draw of anywhere across the country at XS11.com...having an assemblege of Bob Jone's bikes puts this rally over the top. Great effort Mike...
      Greg...what i wouldnt give to have that navy bike...even with out the luggage...but I'm sure that it is out of my league $ wise...I'd be happy just to see all these bikes in person and photograph them ...
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
      X