Happy Birthday Motoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Motoman

Hey Brant ...you ol' fart I'm right behind ya...hope y'all have a great day!! Go out to the pot botique and knock yourself out...heh heh heh
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Happy Birthday, Brant!

And thanks for your contributions to the forums!
    Marco

Current bikes:
    1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
    1979 Honda CBX
    2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
    WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

Happy birthday! Hope you can enjoy it!
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Hey Brant,

Happy Anniversary of your Birth! Didn't realise it was so close to mine. Hope you are able to enjoy it in whatever fashion you choose. Let's just hope we keep having them. And, yes, thankyou for your contributions as well, they are what make this site as good as it is.

T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Another one just like the other one.......have a good one.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

Happy birthday sir.
              1979 XS1100F
              2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Thanks all! +1 BA80.......
                81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Happy b'day my friend.
                  2H7 (79)
                  3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Happy birthday!!!!

Hey Brant,
                    Happy birthday,I am going to try to make it out there in April /May
                    Maybe crank up that yz as well as your xs or?
                    Joe
                    78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

Originally posted by rdmcguy View Post
                      Hey Brant,
                      Happy birthday,I am going to try to make it out there in April /May
                      Maybe crank up that yz as well as your xs or?
                      Joe
                      Thanks Joe.
                      Think your plans are well enough ahead for a nice 3hr. hop 'over the hill'.
                      Definitely haven't forgot how, but the YZ went away to someone who was more invincible than I. After the 50mph 'get-off' avoiding a T-bone 5+yrs. back aboard my ST, my perspective of my riding style and competivness has changed to 'rather live to ride another day'.
                      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Motoman is still Kicking?????

Happy BD Brant,,,glad to see you ol dudes are still vertical. Hope we all can move as good as you in your advanced years. Just joking,, it was great seeing you at the Colorado rally and hoping you Colorado folks get another one up there so Jerry doesnt have to go so far, like ours in central California. So, happy day and keep your motor revving...........Mike in San Diego
                        mike
                        1982 xj1100 maxim
                        1981 venture bagger
                        1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
                        1959 wife

Comment

Happy Birthday Moto!
                          Nick

1979 XS11 F,Yamaha fairings w/hard bags, TC's fuse box, K&N air filter

1982 Virago 750 (it's alive!)

1979 XS 11 F, Windjammer IV, Samsonite luggage cases(another rescue)

Comment

Originally posted by soccer4m View Post
                            Happy BD Brant,,,glad to see you ol dudes are still vertical. Hope we all can move as good as you in your advanced years. Just joking,, it was great seeing you at the Colorado rally and hoping you Colorado folks get another one up there so Jerry doesnt have to go so far, like ours in central California. So, happy day and keep your motor revving...........Mike in San Diego
                            Thanks Mike! Since it's 'about the ride', sure Jerry would be lost if he couldn't make a LD ride every year. Be safe all this riding season....ATGATT!

Comment

Best (belated) wishes! Hope the rides keep comming.

LD rides: I plan to head for Canada this year for the XS North rally. Should be about 4,000 miles round trip...
                              Jerry Fields
                              '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                              '06 Concours
                              My Galleries Page.
                              My Blog Page.
                              "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
                              X