Burger places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger places

Was wondering if anyone else out there in the XS world was into cheese burgers as much as myself. Let me know if we can start some sort of list, and if it's ok to post them for us to ride too. When I ride I like fuel too. The best burger places I have found are always the old one's. There like our bikes they have character. I live on these things.

I believe in a city North of me, they have a festival devoted to hamburgers once a year.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Burgers

Sorry, no burgers for me. Have not had one in years.
      1981 XS1100H Venturer
      K&N Air Filter
      ACCT
      Custom Paint by Deitz
      Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
      Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
      Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
      Stebel Nautilus Horn
      EBC Front Rotors
      Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

If you are ever in BC the Billy Miner Ale House in Maple Ridge serves the best burgers in BC one mile from my house. They also have excellent wood fired pizza.

The opening salvo:

Living to EXcess.
        1978 XS1100E Canadian, Cartridge emulators, NOS heavy duty fork springs,
        Showa rear shocks, ACCT, Jardine 4-2 spaghetti pipes.
        1979 XS1100F Canadian, stock exhaust. Top end rebuild in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by IanDMacDonald View Post
          I believe in a city North of me, they have a festival devoted to hamburgers once a year.
          Caseville, MI - Cheeseburger Festival, never made it up there but always heard it was good.
          1979 XS110F, Stock
          1980 XS1100G, Mostly Stock, gifted to my son.
          2000 YZ 250, Sold
          2002 YZ125, Sold
          2009 Royal Star Venture
          '94 Pontiac Trans Am, 25th Anniversary, For Sale

Ernie

Comment

Jimmy Buffet festival...Also Polar dip in winter(Caseville, MI)
            Nick

1979 XS11 F,Yamaha fairings w/hard bags, TC's fuse box, K&N air filter

1982 Virago 750 (it's alive!)

1979 XS 11 F, Windjammer IV, Samsonite luggage cases(another rescue)

Comment

Miner Dunn,Hammond In; perros bros, Chicago heights & matteson il; schoops, all over il & in... & a couple other states too I think
              when in doubt...get a bigger hammer
              '78 XS11e, '79 XS11sf,'81 Mazda RX7, '83 XJ650lj Turbo, '95 Ford F150, '93 Chevy K2500, '04 Honda Pilot,
              '89 Arctic Cat Wildcat, '89 Arctic Cat El Tigre 530, '81 Arctic Cat Trailcat 340, '79 john deere trailfire 440,
              '78 Cadillac Seville
              Don't steal the government hates competition

Comment

Originally posted by XS1100carbon View Post
                Was wondering if anyone else out there in the XS world was into cheese burgers as much as myself. Let me know if we can start some sort of list, and if it's ok to post them for us to ride too. When I ride I like fuel too. The best burger places I have found are always the old one's. There like our bikes they have character. I live on these things.
                Hi carbon,
                McGreasy's is about the worst. Amongst the best, my back deck in Summer:-
                Prairie Meats 6oz extra lean beef patty custom-BBQd anywhere between blue rare and brown & crunchy with a 2oz slice of sharp cheddar perfectly melted on top in a lightly toasted Safeway oversize sesame bun. Bacon, tomato, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, relish to individual choice.
                Any time you are in Saskatoon, call by and commit cholesterolcide
                Fred Hill, S'toon
                XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

BurgerBar in Roy Ut. You can get a cheese burger from 1/4 lb to 3 lb

they also have buffalo burgers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp0rWRnzME
                  Ty

78 XS1100E - Now in Minnesota
                  80 XS1100LG - The Punisher
                  82 XJ1100 - Current project - The Twins
                  82 XJ1100 - Wife's Bike - The Twins
                  82 XJ1100 - Daughter's Bike
                  72 Suzuki TS125 - Daughter's Bike
                  72 Yamaha Mini JT2 - Youngest Daughter's bike (She wants a bigger one now)

Comment

Cheese burger

Ok here's a few my fav in WA. is Dusty's in Wenatchee that's on the east side of the mtns. This state is divided in two by mtns .On the west side we have Wally's in Buckley WA., The Pick quick in Auburn or Fife, the one in Fife is the size of a stamp and has great grassy eating area to eat the burgers in. If you find your self in Tacoma WA. sorry but at least you can get one of the best at a place called Frisco Freeze. That's all for now I could go on and on, as I eat anywhere from 2 to 6 a day.

Comment

Brew Pub in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, makes the best burgers in these parts. 1/3 pound with mushrooms, lettuce and tomato. Other condiments can be had but I don't care for onions, mustard, pickles, and some of the other stuff you can get. Wash it down with locally made root beer or locally brewed regular beer, light or dark. Any choice is good.

The all-American lunch: Hamburger, fires, and milk shake or malt. Good stuff.
                      Jerry Fields
                      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                      '06 Concours
                      My Galleries Page.
                      My Blog Page.
                      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
                      X