A big thanks to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thanks to everyone

I'd like to say a great big thanks to everyone who posts and contributes to this forum.

I've been getting several different bikes and joining the associated forums for these different bikes and I've got to say that this forum is by far the friendliest most supportive, most knowledgeable of them all...

Thanks
    Guy

1980 XS1100G - Frankenstein - resurrected from the impound lot
    1991 Suzuki GS500E (not running yet)
    2003 Burgman AN400 - Blue Belle
    2005 Burgman AN400 - Silver Belle

I see this post has been up for close to an hour and nobody has even bothered to read it. Yeah.. great bunch of guys, aren't we?

Arizona, huh? Some great riding around you if you can stand the heat. Last time I did the road north of Globe, I about froze to death and quite a bit of snow and ice on the road.

I hope you keep the XS up. Great bikes.
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Dick Russell is the technical advisor for the XS650 Society. He came to XS Southeast. He told me, "The fact that someone would come 2500 miles on a 30+ year old motorcycle to attend this rally speaks volumes for this group." He'll be back in the fall. We have a lot of folks travel nearly 1000 miles and more to attend rallies. And there are plenty more who will bend over backwards to help you get your bike roadworthy.

#1 is appropriate where this group is concerned. If you have any doubts, read this:
      http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...ghlight=sailor
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

Working...
      X