Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biker opinion poem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=941iQ...B55AEBDC926BB8
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

We can give an opinion? If so i find a lot of truth is what is said. However not all people are trusting enough to believe in those that make false promise to gain power. Some of us are overrun by those seaking free free free. Free food free medical etc. The rabbit sees the bait and walks into the trap never realizing that free meal will put him in the pot. Here many see so much offered for free they are educated idiots that do not understand the trapings of socializm where the people in power dictate who and how people live. Glory hounds looking to make their mark in history destroying in a few years what has stood for centuries.
    To fix the problem one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed.

Rodan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khm6...liHntN91DHjHiS
    1980 G Silverbird
    Original Yamaha Fairfing and Bags
    1198 Overbore kit
    Grizzly 660 ACCT
    Barnett Clutch Springs
    R1 Clutch Fiber Plates
    122.5 Main Jets
    ACCT Mod
    Mac 4-2 Flare Tips
    Antivibe Bar ends
    Rear trunk add-on
    http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/viperron1/

Comment

Very good mo. I might just swipe that and spread it around.

On another note, having ridden The Dragon I have noticed that most people will pull over and allow bikes to pass. It's the ones that refuse to that would cause me to be suspect. Forcing entrapment which is clearly explained in the rest of the video.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Swipe away ! i stumbled upon it and thought some of our members might like to hear this ride safe ,,,Slow mo!
        The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
        moemcnally@hotmail.com
        i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Not to be a rowdy rouser, but I think it's kind of a goofy way to say somebody had problems following the rules in childhood. The roads have speedlimits based off the tolerances and engineering behind the way the roads were designed. Why can't something as simple as speed limits be followed without some saying "prison state", etc. It's one thing to start stripping certain rights away, it's a whole other issue enforcing traffic laws for everybody's safety.

I really don't think our Country asks much for us. Get a job, pay our taxes, have fun, follow the rules and die. I've yet to be pulled over, or ever put myself in a situation to bring the lime light on myself. Is life that hard in the States?
          Last edited by IanDMacDonald; 11-02-2013, 11:01 AM.
          1979 XS1100F
          2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Seems funny that the video goes into a rant about paying taxes, yet tax money inevitably paid to build the stretch of road he's riding on. I'm no fan of speed limits, but I'm less of a fan of waiting to use a road thats been blocked by an accident caused by someones "god given right" to drive like a jackwagon, (more of your taxes used for the road crew and emergency personnel). As far as the German autobahn reference goes, I would image, (not that I've travelled it), its more than one lane wide and doesn't exactly twist through hard terrain. I understand that a bike handles nothing like 4 or more wheeled vehicle, and posted limits on corners aren't representative of the abilities of a motorcycle, but I'm pretty happy when "Ma & Pa Kettle" slow down to the advisory limit as they come my way around a corner in their RV-tandem bass boat trailer-ed bohemouth, rather than in my lane doing 70 because they think they're fighting the man...
            Last edited by Garagamus; 11-02-2013, 02:47 PM.
            81 H "Traumaha"
            06 KLR 650
            06 Katana 600 (Sold)
            05 Star 1100 (Sold)
            78 GS1000 Cafe (Traded for a Chrysler 68 Newport)
            79 RD400 (Stolen)
            78 KE175
            Schwinn Tricycle red (with a loud bell)

Comment

I started writing a scathing response to some of the crap I've been reading here but better judgement prevailed. Some minds can't see past right now and just go along. That's how Europe got to where it is today.

That is all............................................... .............
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Oh, I hear you Greg. I'm not some old dude with years of wisdom. Believe me, I pray things don't get worse. But, I live for today.
                1979 XS1100F
                2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Working...
                X