This Site is addicting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Site is addicting!

Jeez this site is so addicting. My wife went to the beach with her girlfriends, and all I have done since she left is cruise this site. Crazy. But I have learned so much. Also made a friend in MD. Learned about tires (I think I am going with Rt 66 tires). Saw some nice pictures. Learned a lot about carbs. Learned about windshields. Y'all really take care of each other!

Ok, I have to get off this site. Gotta cut the grass before I go to work. Time is slipping away. I can't hardly wait until I get my bike home to get started.

John Yutzy
    79 F

Hey Bluesman! Are you coming to XS Southeast? This will be a great opportunity to shake hands with a bunch of us. You can view all the pics of previous rallies at www.facebook.com/xssoutheast This rally is only 200 miles from you and likely our biggest this year. They don't get any closer.

I have 500 miles on my first set of those tires and so far, I'm happy with them.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Carefull. Before you know it, youll be buying a few more XSs for the garage.
      Nate

78 XS11 "Matilda" 2H7 000364

2001 Raptor ACCT, T.C. Fuse Box, TC Bros Forward Controls
      Kuryakyn Iso Grips/Throttleboss/Bar End Mirror, Custom Covered Seat
      Shinko 712s, HID Headlight, RC Performance Exhaust
      Bikemaster Daytona Handlebars, Galfer SS Brake Lines
      Barnett HD Clutch Springs, T.C. Spin On Filter Adapter
      K+N Air Filter

88 Voyager XII
      81 XJ650 Maxim

Comment

Learned about tires (I think I am going with Rt 66 tires).
        John,
        If your bike is an "F" you can't get that tire to fit a 17 inch wheel. You can buy the Pirelli Sport Demon to fit, but I have not tried that one....yet.

Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the site. You are close to me, I am in Huntersville. If you ever need a hand wrenching on something, let me know and I would be glad to help you out!

Chris
          1979 XS 1100SF Serenity
          1981 XJ650 Midnight - Black Betty
          Road Dog 4 Life

Comment

Originally posted by CLTBLUESMAN View Post
            Jeez this site is so addicting. My wife went to the beach with her girlfriends, and all I have done since she left is cruise this site. Crazy. But I have learned so much. Also made a friend in MD. Learned about tires (I think I am going with Rt 66 tires). Saw some nice pictures. Learned a lot about carbs. Learned about windshields. Y'all really take care of each other!

Ok, I have to get off this site. Gotta cut the grass before I go to work. Time is slipping away. I can't hardly wait until I get my bike home to get started.

John Yutzy

John, you think this site is addicting ? Wait until you get you XS11 on the road, I bet within a year or 2 you'll have another one!
            Get yourself a photobucket account so you can upload photos to it and then post the IMG code in the thread and we can all see some pics of your bike (after you get it back home that is)
            Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
            The Green Monster
            K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
            Got him in '04.
            bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
            Scarlet
            K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
            Got her in '11
            Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
            Hugo
            Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
            Cold weather ride

Comment

Originally posted by CLTBLUESMAN View Post
              Also made a friend in MD.
              John Yutzy
              That's not that dpotter58 is it? Watch out for that guy.
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
              X