Lost Rally Banner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Rally Banner?

If you have it could you message me and make arrangements to send it for the Aug Rally I'm hosting. Thanks
    81 H

cruiser had it. He probably knows where it is. Last I heard it was headed to XS East.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

I'm in contact with Equized1 as I sent it back to him in 2011. This is the second banner that has been used at all the Lost Rallys.
      He has had multiple moves and is having trouble locating it. I'll keep you posted if he finds it.
      XJ1100 Ruby Red
      XS1100LH "Midnight"
      1972 MGB Roadster "sold"

Comment

maybe you should rename the rally and change the banner karma
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Ah ya,,,, was wondering how long it would take before someone caught that.
          XJ1100 Ruby Red
          XS1100LH "Midnight"
          1972 MGB Roadster "sold"

Comment

Working...
          X