facebook page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dondons1984 View Post
    So I am thinking of starting a Facebook page for all of us that have xs1100 bikes. I'll post the link on here for everyone. Its a way for us to be and share pics of our bikes and progress.
    I have subscribed to your new Facebook page. I liked the picture of the XS amount of oil that was drained. Been there done that. What happened to me was a stuck float, which filled up the air box, then drained into the crankcase. Since then, I put a separate crankcase breather on and always turn my petcocks off.

Wayne
    80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
    Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

lol yeah that pic was of my own bike. I almost flipped my lid cause with the amount that I lost when riding it when it was doing that and the amount I let out I would say I had around 9-10 quarts in it. got me thinking "does the owner think quarts are gallons? " haha. but I welcome post on there of your bikes and anything else. It is just a place to talk and share and bs. Plus we all like pictures of our rides that we take and how they went or just simple questions.
      79 SF

Wow, did I just give advice? should I be doing that?

1983 GL1100 bored to a 1300 sold
      1976cb750 project gifted to brother
      1979 xs1100s currently working on

Wanting to have that head turner that makes people shut up!

Comment

Working...
      X