Happy Birthday motoman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday motoman!

Happy Birthday Brant! We are of similar vintage...ride on brother and many more to come!
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Hope you have a great B-Day! Ride that Bentley some miles!
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Happy Birthday my friend.
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Thanks SXessives! SWMBO and I drove to Denver over the weekend, spent the nite, and purchased me a replacement riding jacket to replace the one that got 'lifted' off my tail-trunk while parked in my garage last fall. Intensions was to get a TourMaster Transitions3, but after trying one on, just couldn't get past those huge pleated front pockets with the snap flap. I see Epic and some others, one would have to take out a loan so to speak. So I stayed with The FieldSheer even though the style had changed a bit. Still armoured, zip-out liner, and even has a removable cotton 'hoodie'..........Madmax, like the vintage terminology...........DGXSER, only 400mi. on the Bentley last year. Keep the miles down as I don't plan on ever re-building it. The ST is my main ride with its 300K+ motor, plus the consistant 48-52mpg is easier on the wallet doing LD rides, and oil level stays full between 6000mi. oil changes. Again, thanks for the 'vintage' reminder!........and at 50degrees, thinkin' I'll hobble/struggle out to the man-cave, go for a short ride and check how that new jacket feels.......
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Glad you are staying young.

Ride safe,

John
          John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
          '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
          Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Happy birthday Brant.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Happy Birthday Motoman.
              Phil
              1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
              1983 XJ 650 Maxim
              2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

I'm late to the party, but Happy B'day for sure, you've only got a half dozen years ahead of me, so we're similar baby boomers!

T.C.
                T. C. Gresham
                81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
                79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
                History shows again and again,
                How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Good Day for Motoman

Have a great day Motoman aka Brant. Retirement and a birthday should be good for you and we all hope you are enjoying it fully. Keep on ridin' and we will see you soon at one of the rallies. I still remember you going off road up some steep rocky road on your big xs1100 at the Colo. rally and riding it like a moto bike. We were all astonished and waiting for the crash which never happened-you still ride like a wildman...............Best wishes, Mike in Sun Diego
                  mike
                  1982 xj1100 maxim
                  1981 venture bagger
                  1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
                  1959 wife

Comment

Adding my (belated) Best Wishes as well!
                    Jerry Fields
                    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                    '06 Concours
                    My Galleries Page.
                    My Blog Page.
                    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Happy belated Birthday!
                      81 SH Something Special
                      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                      80 LG Black Magic
                      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                      For those on FB

Comment

Working...
                      X