Merry Christmas to all:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all:)

Hope everyone has a merry christmas, can't wait to ride my old junker again.
    God Bless & ride safe
    1980xs1100

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
    1999 Vulcan classic-sold
    1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! My SG is getting a new Shinko rear tire for Christmas. Can't wait to try it out.
      1980 XS 11 Special: The King of Kong, 9th wonder of the world. Pacifico fairing, chopped shield, Yamaha hard bags, Diamond seat, T-Kat fork brace, XJ top end, YICS Eliminator, '80 carbs from Spyder Cycle Works, K&N Air filter, Fuse block, stainless steel valves & reg/rect from Oregon MC Parts. Raptor CCT, XJ air shocks, 850 FD, Sportster mufflers, Standard handle bar, Tusk Bar Risers, SS braided brake lines. Cat Eye speedometer. HID projector beam headlight, LED running lights.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all our fellow XS members. My Shinko only got 4800 miles.
        1980 XS1100LG Midnight
        1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
        A quick death and an easy one.
        A pretty girl and an honest one.
        A cold beer and another one!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all here at XS11.com
          Thanks for all the great posts in 2012 and looking forward to reading even more in 2013.
          Maxim Phil
          1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
          1983 XJ 650 Maxim
          2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by XS1100 Newbie View Post
            Merry Christmas to all our fellow XS members. My Shinko only got 4800 miles.
            Front or back, and did you have it filled to 40 psi?

CZ

Comment

Merry Christmas, may Santa come to your house early and stay late!!
              Ole Jack
              J.D."Jack" Smith
              1980G&S "Halfbreed"
              1978E straight job
              "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone, I appreciate all the help and information.
                Spring can't come soon enough.

81 H

Comment

Merry Christmas too all at xs11.calm! i am impatiently waiting for that first warm day of spring ! Ride Safe
                  slow Mo!
                  The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
                  moemcnally@hotmail.com
                  i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the XS'ers on here.Thank you for all your help,and may next year bring you many miles in the saddle. Ride safe. John
                    FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
                    1999 Vulcan classic-sold
                    1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year...

The other Earl
                      80SG, 81SH, 80 standard parts bike, 81SH parts bike
                      and new to me 78 standard dresser

Comment

Originally posted by 1980xs1100 View Post
                        Hope everyone has a merry christmas, can't wait to ride my old junker again.
                        God Bless & ride safe
                        1980xs1100
                        Thanks & Merry Christmas to you & all.
                        Wishing many happy miles to y'all in the new year too.
                        It is a great big beautiful world out there
                        Brent in GA
                        Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!
                          KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
                          1978 XS500E
                          1979 XS1100F Restored
                          1980 XS1100 SG
                          1981 Suzuki GS1100
                          1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
                          1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all. Thanks for all the kind assistance over the years. You folks are wonderful.

Gary
                            82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!
                              Dave
                              1979 XS1100SF Special

Comment

Working...
                              X