Server Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Issues?

Is it my connection, or is XS11.com having issues staying up? It seems like once a day I am having issues connecting to the site, whereas other sites load fine.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

It's been happening for years.
    2H7 (79)
    3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Yup and it is happening again with all to frequent regularity to me again. Man it sucks when you try to write a post and then it kicks you out, or someone is waiting on a reply from you and it can't be made.
      2-79 XS1100 SF
      2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
      80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
      Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
        Yup and it is happening again with all to frequent regularity to me again. Man it sucks when you try to write a post and then it kicks you out, or someone is waiting on a reply from you and it can't be made.
        Copy and paste is your friend!!!
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

My only way in right now is to access a post in my email and click on the link if there is one. Sucks when this happens but it will clear up in a bit. Well it useually does
          2-79 XS1100 SF
          2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
          80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
          Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Working...
          X