Oregon tech day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon tech day

I start moving into the new place in about a week and while I won't have a garage to work in I have plenty of driveway and a garage tent.

Since arthritis pain won't let me ride long distances anymore or going to any rallies. Instead I'm thinking of holding a tech day next year at my place in Willamina, OR. Anybody interested or would just end up being Poprock and me?

Geezer
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

I'm interested. I need a good excuse to ride the bike and learn a bunch of tech stuff.
    Current Ride:
    81 XS1100LH Midnight Special
    Tkat Fork-Brace
    Previously Owned:
    79 XS750 Special

Comment

Do it before mid-June and I can come the whole weekend, bring my market canopy, stuff like that.
      1980 XS 11 Special: The King of Kong, 9th wonder of the world. Pacifico fairing, chopped shield, Yamaha hard bags, Diamond seat, T-Kat fork brace, XJ top end, YICS Eliminator, '80 carbs from Spyder Cycle Works, K&N Air filter, Fuse block, stainless steel valves & reg/rect from Oregon MC Parts. Raptor CCT, XJ air shocks, 850 FD, Sportster mufflers, Standard handle bar, Tusk Bar Risers, SS braided brake lines. Cat Eye speedometer. HID projector beam headlight, LED running lights.

Comment

Does your new place have tent parking space?
        I might be able to come up there again, since a trip through the Spruce Goose museum is always good for a day.
        Keep us posted on developements. CZ

Comment

Sounds interesting Tony. I always need help and tips.
          1980 XS1100LG Midnight
          1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
          A quick death and an easy one.
          A pretty girl and an honest one.
          A cold beer and another one!

Comment

Here's the Google satellite pic of my place. I drew in the red lines approximating my property line.

I have a bit more than 1/3 of an acre and the side lot would be open for camping. I could rent a thunder hut to put out there if there are enough campers.

I'm not sure when to schedule this for next year. It seems early fall would work best for me. Spring would be OK too but you can't count on good weather here that time of year. May through August is too busy for me and I couldn't do it in those months. Weekends are OK but Wednesday through Fridays are OK too.

I have a bike lift and a few air tools and of course all the electrical stuff. Y'all would have figure out what projects we're going to tackle.

Geezer
            Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X