Just a fun picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a fun picture

You got a fun picture of your bike...just one that you don't know why that brings a smile to your face but ya just like it I like this one just because...
    '80 XS1100 SG
    Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

How do you keep that flower looking so fresh when you're traveling at speed?
    1980 XS 11 Special: The King of Kong, 9th wonder of the world. Pacifico fairing, chopped shield, Yamaha hard bags, Diamond seat, T-Kat fork brace, XJ top end, YICS Eliminator, '80 carbs from Spyder Cycle Works, K&N Air filter, Fuse block, stainless steel valves & reg/rect from Oregon MC Parts. Raptor CCT, XJ air shocks, 850 FD, Sportster mufflers, Standard handle bar, Tusk Bar Risers, SS braided brake lines. Cat Eye speedometer. HID projector beam headlight, LED running lights.

Comment

Originally posted by STEPPENWOLF View Post
      You got a fun picture of your bike...just one that you don't know why that brings a smile to your face but ya just like it I like this one just because...
      I must have a couple thousand pics...just for fun and they all bring that silly grin to my face...hard to pick just one...since I'm at work i cant download any ...will hafta wait 'til i get home... BTW thats one sweet XS
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Here are just a few that I like.

Ty

78 XS1100E - Now in Minnesota
        80 XS1100LG - The Punisher
        82 XJ1100 - Current project - The Twins
        82 XJ1100 - Wife's Bike - The Twins
        82 XJ1100 - Daughter's Bike
        72 Suzuki TS125 - Daughter's Bike
        72 Yamaha Mini JT2 - Youngest Daughter's bike (She wants a bigger one now)

Comment

Snowbasin?

Is that Snowbasin in the backround of the third pic? That is one of my favorite stretches of road! The back route to Park City is a great one too. I lived in Ogden for 18 years. I had my XJ then, but it did not run. She's screamin' now!
          "Galaxy" 1982 XJ1100J, 1983 XV handlebars, new fusebox, homemade SS wind screen and SS muffler heat shields, homemade grab bar extension and luggage rack. XS750 140 mph speedo, '81 Venture oil cooler, V-Max ACCT, Yahman YICS Eliminator, 1st and 2nd gear Dremel fix.

Comment

My nephew

Going 100 mph in the garage

Fun.

John
            John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
            '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
            Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Got it running... rode to the NJ beach and back without a single hiccup. I had all of my belongings strapped to the couch that sits on the back of my bike.

Last edited by Catmaigne; 09-13-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X