why can i not see the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why can i not see the site?

Periodically on my computer, the site goes down....at least that's what I used to think, now I've realized that my modem decides every now and then that it doesn't want to read the site...every other site I try and see online works...now my computer wont read the site at all and hasn't for over a week...I have to get only phone to read it...I don't know computers so im stumped...
    79 XS11 special "Loki" - homemade 4-2 exhaust, pod filters, rebuilt forks with progressive springs, tkat fork brace, progressive shocks, rebuilt all brakes and MC's, rebuilt carbs with #142.5 main and #42.5 pilot, a custom front and chin fairing, and a handmade set of saddlebags....

09 YZF-R1 " Toothless"

04 Buell XB12R "Butterfly"

"I had a name at some point, a birth-name, but now everyone just calls me Wolf...."

Wolf
    Moto Militia MC

Mine does the exact same thing. All other sites work but not XS11.com

I get through if I go to google and search XS11.com and then follow the link.

I think it's best to go to 'tools' 'options' and 'show cookies'.... then delete them all. I think the XS11.com cookies can conflict with each other...... I think......
    XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Comment

I lost .com all together a while back too. It seems the servers for VBullitin falsley recognize your IP as a threat and block it.

TC can help
      Last edited by BA80; 05-31-2012, 05:35 AM.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

I can see it through my phone but its a pain in the ass...lol...didn't realize how much I rely on y'all until I lost u....lol
        79 XS11 special "Loki" - homemade 4-2 exhaust, pod filters, rebuilt forks with progressive springs, tkat fork brace, progressive shocks, rebuilt all brakes and MC's, rebuilt carbs with #142.5 main and #42.5 pilot, a custom front and chin fairing, and a handmade set of saddlebags....

09 YZF-R1 " Toothless"

04 Buell XB12R "Butterfly"

"I had a name at some point, a birth-name, but now everyone just calls me Wolf...."

Wolf
        Moto Militia MC

Comment

Working...
        X