Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XS'ives in the houston/gulf coast TX area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS'ives in the houston/gulf coast TX area!

There seems to be a few of us down here in SE Texas. Im wanting to organize a gathering of sorts so we can all meet. I love this forum, because without it and the generosity of its members, I wouldnt have my bike running as well as it does. I figure we can all meet up, meet face to face, exchange numbers so if anybody is in a jam we can more readily help each other, whether one of yall breaks down and i need to pick u up with my truck, or im broke down somewhere and one of yall can come help me. This community is small but we all help each other, im just trying to make our area a little smaller for us. LOL. Karma is a bitch, but she is a nice bitch at times. Let me know yall.
    79 XS11 special "Loki" - homemade 4-2 exhaust, pod filters, rebuilt forks with progressive springs, tkat fork brace, progressive shocks, rebuilt all brakes and MC's, rebuilt carbs with #142.5 main and #42.5 pilot, a custom front and chin fairing, and a handmade set of saddlebags....

09 YZF-R1 " Toothless"

04 Buell XB12R "Butterfly"

"I had a name at some point, a birth-name, but now everyone just calls me Wolf...."

Wolf
    Moto Militia MC

There is a rally already planned for the san antonio area, check it out in the rallies section.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

oh cool ill check it out...
      79 XS11 special "Loki" - homemade 4-2 exhaust, pod filters, rebuilt forks with progressive springs, tkat fork brace, progressive shocks, rebuilt all brakes and MC's, rebuilt carbs with #142.5 main and #42.5 pilot, a custom front and chin fairing, and a handmade set of saddlebags....

09 YZF-R1 " Toothless"

04 Buell XB12R "Butterfly"

"I had a name at some point, a birth-name, but now everyone just calls me Wolf...."

Wolf
      Moto Militia MC

Comment

Trying to work the schedule for the run over to SA , MOM2012 myself.
        Richard

Comment

Well those who are planning to show up or are even thinking about it should post down in the M.O.M. Rally thread so JW can get some kind of idea what to expect.

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35222

Just sayin'
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
          X