San Antonio Rally May 25-27 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio Rally May 25-27 2012

See the MOM Rally post below in Rally Forum. Hill Country riding in May! Can't beat it...come on down!

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

MOM rally

Do you have to be a MOM or can DADs come too?
    I love San Antonio ( as well as most other parts of Texas). Wish I could do it.
    Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
    stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by tom clisham View Post
      Do you have to be a MOM or can DADs come too?
      I love San Antonio ( as well as most other parts of Texas). Wish I could do it.
      Well y'all come on down (it'll save me shipping ) I'm planning on going.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Read ALL your emails

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
        Well y'all come on down (it'll save me shipping ) I'm planning on going.
        Greg: Isent you an email & then I sent you another email. Catch up on your mail!
        Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
        stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

Relax Tom........take a deep breath........exhale.

I'm messin' with ya man! GEEZE

Still want the bars.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
            Relax Tom........take a deep breath........exhale.

I'm messin' with ya man! GEEZE

Still want the bars.
            OK, back to your corners.

Now, while I have both of your attentions, I have recieved the mailings from each of you, and I thank you.

"Bing bing bing"

OK, back at it, you two.
            CZ

Comment

C'mon !!! aren't there ANY of you rednecks here in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, ect., ect. interested in a weekend in and around San Antonio?

Remember the Alamo
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

If I can get this bike to run for more then five minutes, I will see what I can do. Mostly just to see if Greg is as scary in person as he is on here
                Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
                Ozark, Alabama

Comment

I ain't too scary, I guess it depends on who you ask though.

Here's a pic from last summer at the Lost Rally in Wisconsin. DragonSlayer on the left and Bigfoot on the right and that scary good lookin' XSive in the middle is me.

The storekeep there ran us off because he thought we were scaring the customers away..................I think it was DragonSlayer.
                  Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Come on down..

I got a new ultrasound cleaner big enough for a rack of carbs on its way....maybe a good carb cleaning is all you need.

John

PS Greg aint skeery, but he snores kinda skeery.

Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
                      Greg aint skeery, but he snores kinda skeery.
                      That wasn't me it was Tod....
                      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

bumping for weekend

Hoping to generate some interest for Rally.

John

Comment

People...people...people, you've been complaining all winter about not being able to ride NEWSFLASH>>>>>>>>>>>It's summer....LET"S FREAKIN' GO!!!!!!!
                          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

If I can ever get the proper oil seal and track down the electrical gremlin, I might try to make it out there. Pushing my bike the whole way would wreck hell on my riding boots
                            Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
                            Ozark, Alabama

Comment

You STILL haven't gotten a seal? What electical gremlin?

Don't make me come on over there.
                              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X