I have a problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem....

So I stopped @ CycleGear today after work to see if they have any new gear... As I have a new bike in the garage I thought "maybe I need a new jacket?"

Soooo 45 minutes later I left with a new chain brush....... and a Street & Steel 'Big Easy' leather jacket

I just keep feeding my disease

http://www.streetandsteel.com/Catalo...9-2fbc1a1ec225
    Don
    1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
    1989 kawi ex500
    1996 yzf-r6
    1999 yzf-r1
    2001 kawi zx-6r
    2000 Ducati 748
    2002 YZF-R1
    2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Careful..........I see Harleyitis snaeking up on you.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      Careful..........I see Harleyitis snaeking up on you.
      no no... I like my tuning forks. You won't ever catch this Yammie boy on a Harley.

I was trying on this jacket and the sales kid says... "those are great for casual wear too" I thought... "hmmm yep that's the angle I take with SWMBO!"
      Don
      1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
      1989 kawi ex500
      1996 yzf-r6
      1999 yzf-r1
      2001 kawi zx-6r
      2000 Ducati 748
      2002 YZF-R1
      2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon63 View Post
        no no... I like my tuning forks. You won't ever catch this Yammie boy on a Harley.

I was trying on this jacket and the sales kid says... "those are great for casual wear too" I thought... "hmmm yep that's the angle I take with SWMBO!"
        Yep, he knows how to sell his wares... man, now I want to get an HD, just to make you ride it!
        Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
        Ozark, Alabama

Comment

Yep, I wear my leather jacket for both riding and casual wear when the weather is less than warm. Can't do that with the summer gear though .
          Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
          Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
          Vetter Windjammer IV
          Vetter hard bags & Trunk
          OEM Luggage Rack
          Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
          Spade Fuse Box
          Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
          750 FD Mod
          TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
          XJ1100 Front Footpegs
          XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by cywelchjr View Post
            Yep, I wear my leather jacket for both riding and casual wear when the weather is less than warm. Can't do that with the summer gear though .
            Ya I'm not wearing my mesh jacket to dinner anytime soon
            Don

old:
            1989 kawi ex500
            1996 yzf-r6
            1999 yzf-r1
            2001 kawi zx-6r
            2000 Ducati 748
            2002 YZF-R1
            2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon63 View Post
              Ya I'm not wearing my mesh jacket to dinner anytime soon
              Saving the mesh for after dinner when you get home eh?

" Honey here's your dessert"
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

that is to much info Greg
                FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
                1999 Vulcan classic-sold
                1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                  Saving the mesh for after dinner when you get home eh?

" Honey here's your dessert"
                  How did you know that?!

Damn it Greg has a camera in my house!!!!
                  Don

old:
                  1989 kawi ex500
                  1996 yzf-r6
                  1999 yzf-r1
                  2001 kawi zx-6r
                  2000 Ducati 748
                  2002 YZF-R1
                  2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

It's okay, you're not alone. I just found a brand new, never-worn pair of First Gear armored textile overpants that I ordered in May 2011. It's like Christmas!
                    XS11SH :: K&N Pods, 4->1, Dynojet kit, Barnett clutch springs, TC's fuse block, ATGATT

Well, goodness. Look what we've got here.

Comment

Why is Greg having a camera in Dons house like Christmas to you Danny?!?

Ok..you win Greg. I am afraid... I am very afraid...
                      Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
                      Ozark, Alabama

Comment

Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                        X